Moving your school or business forward
Our office movers help keep your school or business running – whether you’re moving across town or reopening to a ‘new normal’
Some details of an office relocation or reconfiguration are easy to remember. Coronavirus (COVID-19) health and safety protocols need to be implemented – before, during and after your move or reopening. Things need to go in boxes and get on trucks and shipped to the right location. Others, like remembering to re-establish your office’s coffee service or redirecting your postal mail to your new location, can slip the mind.
As your professional office & industrial moving company, it’s our number one job to anticipate all the details that go into your office relocation or reopening and to make sure they are managed in a way that facilitates a safe, smooth and efficient move or reconfiguration. We strive for all our office relocations to be on-budget, on-time and spot-on with your every expectation to keep your business up and running…even in the ‘new normal’.
And, our experience with dormitory moves and classroom reconfigurations for some of Greater Washington, D.C.’s largest universities is your assurance that our work will be done to the satisfaction of university administrators, students and their parents.
It’s all about business continuity
Each new engagement with Interstate begins with an on-location consultation with one of our Certified Office and Industrial Consultants to determine what needs to be moved where and any special considerations you may have. From that information, we produce a finely-honed Needs Analysis and accurate estimate for your office relocation or reconfiguration. As the plan gets set and schedules developed, Interstate’s team oversees the details and gets your business ready for its big move or reopening.
From pre-move planning to loading, transport and storage to computer reconnection and more, Interstate manages the particulars so you can keep your eyes on your business…and the health and safety of your employees.
Our office moving and reconfiguration services include:
- Free, on-site survey, consultation and detailed cost proposal.
- Proactive and responsive coordination with you and your in-house team with an assigned project manager to oversee all aspects of your relocation.
- Meetings prior to the move to nail down details and responsibilities, ensuring that the move process stays on track and on time.
- Consistent communication before, during and immediately after your office move with your Move Consultant and Move Coordinator, and through digital inventory and tracking systems.
- Trained, uniformed, background checked and drug-screened professional team of packers, movers and installers carrying out your move.
- Office or classroom reconfigurations, installation of plexiglass dividers, desk/workstation reconfiguration, temporary storage and advice on other workplace health and safety-related measures for facilitating a safe return to work during the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic.
- Delivery and setup of IT equipment and associated technology peripherals (including disconnect and reconnect services).
- Cable management when reconnecting technology and computers, to ensure the safety of your employees and that equipment is networked seamlessly.
- Set up and configuration of systems furniture and floor plans.
- Environmentally-friendly recycling, liquidation and decommissioning of surplus assets.
- Packing services to keep your files and information organized and secure, allowing your staff to stay focused and productive during the move.
- Transparent accountability across every phase of the move.
We have whatever your move needs
Whether you’re moving desks and chairs or ultra-sensitive x-ray equipment, as a full-service commercial office moving company, we’ll manage your move and whatever it entails.