Moving your business forward
Business shouldn’t stop because of a move
Some details of an office relocation are easy to remember. Things need to go in boxes and get on trucks and shipped to the right location. Others, like remembering to re-setup your office’s coffee service or redirecting your postal mail to your new location, can slip the mind.
As your office & industrial moving company, it’s our number one job to anticipate all the details that go into your office relocation and to make sure they are managed in a way that facilitates a smooth and efficient move. We strive for all our office relocations to be on-budget, on-time and spot-on with your every expectation to keep your business up and running.
Starting from the ground up
Each new engagement with Interstate begins with an on-location consultation with one of our Certified Office and Industrial Consultants to determine what needs to be moved where and any special considerations you may have. From that information, we produce a finely-honed Needs Analysis and accurate estimate for your office relocation. As the plan gets set and schedules developed, Interstate’s team oversees the details and gets your business ready for its big move.
From pre-move planning to loading and transport to computer reconnection and more, Interstate manages the particulars so you can keep your eyes on your business.
Our commercial & office moving services include:
- Free, on-site survey, consultation and detailed cost proposal.
- Proactive and responsive coordination with you and your in-house team with an assigned project manager to oversee all aspects of your relocation.
- Meetings prior to the move to nail down details and responsibilities, ensuring that the move process stays on track and on time.
- Consistent communication before, during and immediately after your office move with your Move Consultant and Move Coordinator, and through digital inventory and tracking systems.
- Trained, uniformed, background checked and drug-screened professional team of packers, movers and installers carrying out your move.
- Delivery and setup of data centers and associated technology peripherals (including disconnect and reconnect services).
- Cable management when reconnecting technology and computers, to ensure the safety of your employees and that equipment is networked seamlessly.
- Set up and configuration of systems furniture and floor plans.
- Recycle, liquidation and decommissioning of surplus assets.
- Packing services to keep your files and information organized and secure, allowing your staff to stay focused and productive during the move.
- Transparent accountability across every phase of the move.
We have whatever your move needs
Whether you’re moving desks and chairs or ultra-sensitive x-ray equipment, as a full-service commercial office moving company, we’ll manage your move and whatever it entails.