We deliver more than just your belongings
We deliver confidence and peace of mind
Whether it’s up the street or across town, moving is an exciting yet complicated time. You’re starting the next chapter of your life and deciding which memories and treasures are going to come with you. Figuring out what goes first, what goes last and the best way to pack, all while trying to stay within a budget is a lot to think and worry about.
And that worry isn’t something that we think should be on our customers’ plates.
From organizing details and schedules to best practices for packing and more, we believe that it’s our job to make your move as seamless as possible. We work with you to ensure that everything is accounted for, every worry is addressed and every detail is checked with a fine-toothed comb, letting you focus on the more exciting parts of your move.
When you partner with Interstate Moving as your local mover, you’re getting:
- Free, accurate estimates taken during an in-home or virtual consultation with one of our expert Move Consultants.
- An American Moving & Storage Association (AMSA)-certified ProMover – a fully licensed and insured professional mover who meets the highest standards for safety and professionalism.
- A personal, dedicated Move Coordinator to manage the logistics of your move.
- Highly skilled moving team members who have completed over 80 hours of our custom, in-house, hands-on training.
- Possessions securely wrapped in your home using our ULTRAWRAP service.
- Constant contact with your Move Coordinator during your move to give you peace of mind.
- The expertise of professional, local movers with over 75 years of experience.
- Background-checked, drug-screened, full-time employees as your local move team.
- Trucks outfitted with GPS so we can track your belongings.
- The expertise of one of the largest movers in the Greater D.C. region.
We know that despite the short distance, moving from one home to the next and one community to another is a big change. So as one of the largest local movers in metropolitan Washington, D.C., we’ll treat your move with the same amount of care as we would our own.