Simplifying healthcare logistics
We’re here for you
With over 75 years of experience in moving and logistics, we can help get your medical supplies and equipment to where they’re needed most.
Dedicated attention for round-the-clock care
Unlike other businesses, a hospital, laboratory or healthcare center can’t slow down or take time off to schedule or manage a move. Important work needs to be done to help patients and communities, and your time shouldn’t be spent managing the details of hospital moving. We know your patients depend on you, and we don’t take that lightly.
Interstate Logistics oversees all aspects and details of your healthcare or lab move through a range of sophisticated healthcare logistics and moving services to ensure minimal downtime and on-time, on-budget results. As premier medical equipment movers, we provide a dedicated Move Consultant and Move Coordinator to manage your move and create a customized solution that’s right for your organization, your employees, your patients and your time frame.
Our hospital and healthcare-related moving services include:
- Planning and moving from start to finish.
- Custom packing and crating of delicate hospital and lab equipment and supplies.
- Custom packing of refrigerated and frozen samples, works-in-progress and cold rooms.
- Clean room and sterile room relocations.
- Office and common area reconfigurations, temporary storage and advice on other workplace health and safety-related protocols for facilitating a safe return to work for non-clinical staff during the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic.
- Supply chain management and last mile delivery of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
- Climate-controlled transport via dedicated trucks with air ride suspension and refrigeration.
- Receiving, uncrating and inside delivery (IO&T) of new equipment, beds and furniture.
- Post move services, including debris removal.
- Secure packing and moving of confidential patient files (HIPAA compliant).
- Secure climate-controlled storage.
Never lose track of your equipment
From dispatch to arrival, we track our vehicles’ location and operation so you’ll always know where your equipment is. Once it reaches one of our climate-controlled warehouses, we tag and scan your equipment so your assets are available in our digitized inventory system for tracking and review.
There’s more to hospital moving than just getting equipment there
Once in their new location, devices need to be installed, connected to power, restarted, setup and calibrated. As full-service laboratory movers, we provide services necessary to get your equipment back up and running, from decommissioning to initial outfitting, installation, machinery activation, storage and more.
There to keep your focus on your patients.
We focus on every aspect of health care logistics — from planning to execution to secure storage and delivery — to make your healthcare and hospital moving experience as seamless as possible so your team can focus on patients and not your move. Our special handling capabilities and highly-trained movers and logistics coordinators can accommodate any request to keep your hospital or healthcare operation running.